Katie and Julien's wedding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First flight booked?

3 posters

Go down

First flight booked? Empty First flight booked?

Post by paul leslie Wed 19 Aug - 20:09

bob I understand you found a good flight cost already

paul leslie

Back to top Go down

First flight booked? Empty Re: First flight booked?

Post by Bob French Fri 21 Aug - 2:00

paul leslie wrote:
bob I understand you found a good flight cost already

It was a great price 840.00 pp return but now up to 960.00 pp return. Looking at July 15 to 26 as an option.

Thinking driving to Switzerland for a few days and sitting by lake Geneva, and look for some "some stupid with a flair gun " Laughing Then head over to glacier3000 to hike it and do the suspension bridge between the two peeks, bobsled down ( high speed track ). I hear there is snow on the Matterhorn in July so what a blast to ski the mountain in shorts in the afternoon and drink beer as well. Thehead back through the Loire Valley, over to the coast and up to Brest. Arrive in Brest on or about July 20 - 24 then back to Paris for 2 days.
Its a thought anyway....lots of other options and dates either side of the wedding.

Bob French

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie and Julien Mon 24 Aug - 19:47

Sounds like an amazing plan! I have never been to Switzerland so I don't have much advice for you! The Loire Valley is AMAZING- it's a beautiful area and there are some awesome vinyards to visit. If you can organize a guided tour with chauffeur of an area, it's well worth it! To say that the French are heavy handed pourers would be the biggest understatement ever. Smile

Katie and Julien
Admin

http://katieandjulien.faireforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum